Hello Cristavo,

I think we have a setup similar to what you're trying to do. You do not
need multiple gmonds in your headnode, but rather one headnode for each
cluster. Try to set it up like this:

clusterA including localhost, node1
clusterB including node2, node3

In your gmetad.conf on localhost, use localhost as your data_source for
clusterA and node2:8650 as your data_source for clusterB , that should
suffice. It works fairly well for us.

Best Regards,
Kerim