On 02/14/2014 08:05 AM, jupiter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've set up nodes to send data to an aggregation gmond in port 9000.
>
> In debugging I can see all nodes sent messages to the aggregation
> gmond in a host. 192.168.1.101, but running telnet 192.168.1.101 9000
> shown an empty XML file, there are no rrds files in
> /var/lib/ganglia/rrds either. Where have rrds files gone?
if you don't have the xml populated there will no rrds. (gmetad take the
xml and save the info in rrds)

Your first step would be that you receive an valid xml file from
aggregation gmond.

If you post here the send and recv channels of a node and of aggregator
someone could help you.

Also check the firewall for both TCP and UDP/9000 (gmond give xml on TCP
and talk with other gmonds over UDP)

HTH,
Adrian