Dekel Tsur wrote:
> 
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 05:37:19AM -0400, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > Using the ae font and PDF gives me a really ugly document.
> 
> Read Extended.lyx. You need to set .dvipsrc,
Missed that one, thanks
 and you need to have
> ghostscript >= 6.0
gs7.0 
> > Also, where in preferences does one find font encoding default?
> 
> Outputs->Misc.
All I see there is TeX Encoding |T1    | but maybe my docs are out of
date.
But, it seems to work now. I selected Document Font ae and assumed that
I did not have to add \usepackage{ae,aecomp1} I assume that is a 1 after
aecomp. The font used in the docs makes 1 and l very difficult, if not
impossible to distinguish.

I think that your stuff on printing would be better off in the User
Guide. What is there is a mostly useless and verbose discussion about
what LyX does transparently.
Hi John :)
Garst

Reply via email to