Michael Schmitt wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
>  >>Moreover, I would like to export my PhD (at least the part that >>already
>  >>exists :-)) to PDF again. Any new insights wrt this problem? If export
>  >>works for your documents, I might send you a scrambled version of my
>  >>(multipart) doc.
>  >>
>  > That's with pdflatex right?
>  > Do you have any eps figures? pdflatex can't deal with them.
>  > Also, the PDF export uses ps2pdf and there is now ps2pdf12 and ps2pdf13
> 
> I am absolutely sure that PDF export worked a couple of weeks ago. But
> to answer your question: Yes, I am using eps files. For historical
> reasons, my LyX doc includes both old figure insets and new graphics
> insets. Does this information help? If you want to fix the problem,
> please also have a look at my bug list. It includes a backtrace for the
> segmentation fault (zero pointer).
> 
> Michael
You can find the PdfTeX users manual in tetex. .../texmf/doc/pdftex/base
page 21 explicitly states that .eps is not supported and you have to
convert those images. Old Graphics does not do this.
Can you use PDF export instead of pdflatex?
Garst


Reply via email to