Herbert Voss wrote:
>
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
>
> > Herbert Voss wrote:
> >
> >
> >>before I investigate some more work, please discuss
> >>the attached gif, if it makes sense.
> >>If yes, than we have to save all variables of width/height/scale
> >>in the inset, which is not possible in the current cvs.
> >>
> > Display in LyX ?
> > What happened to:
> > Display in color
> > Display in grayscale
> > Display in b/w
> > Don't display
>
> Can't you live with the edit->preferences->Look&Feel->Misc?
> Do we these options for every single file?
With your options I would just turn off displaying, and I can live with
that.
But what I usually _do_ , on a document basis, is turn it on and decide
from what I see in LyX how I will print it, then turn it off. But I can
make those decisions from the ps or dvi view. It is just a convenience
thing, no big deal to me.
Thanks,
Garst