Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
> > After moving my tmp dir to /home/garst, the file errors went away, but I
> > really do not want to do that.
> > Now, the .eps files render, but the files from my pcb program that puts
> > out eps files with different endings like .cmp, .sol, .drd, are not
> > recognized as valid eps files.
> > That I think is easily fixed since it had already been fixed on
> > old-graphics.
> 
> different from lyx you can write all these stuff in the graphic
> 
> config file, where you can declare the file suffixes.
> It's better to choose .cmp.eps, .sol.eps a.s.o. than it's
> easy for lyx to check what type.
I don't have that option. The program makes the choice.
> But it maybe a good idea to define other extensions in
> the preferences or to get the graphic type from it's
> contents, when unknown.
Old graphics was handling it by getting the graphic type from the
contents for ps/eps files.
Now if I try to insert an old graphics, the old graphics dialog boxes
come up, but in my existing file they seem to have been changes to new
graphics. Was that intentional? What is the point of converting the .eps
files to xpm s anyway?
Garst


Reply via email to