Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:

> > Old graphics was handling it by getting the graphic type from the
> > contents for ps/eps file
> 
> the new one should be, too.

I should be able to read the code, too:) 

> > Now if I try to insert an old graphics, the old graphics dialog boxes
> > come up, but in my existing file they seem to have been changes to new
> > graphics. Was that intentional?
> 
> no, the link to the old figinset is still there. fix is
> in the pipe ...
OK
> > What is the point of converting the .eps
> > files to xpm s anyway?
> 
> viewing them in lyx.
But I was already viewing them in LyX and they were being rendered while
I was looking at the file, and were more WYSIWYG. Now they are prettier
o.s. but not like what gets printed. Now I stare at a blank lyx screen
for a long time.

Thanks,
Garst

Reply via email to