Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
> > I tried this with a file.epsi.gz generated from ps2epsi, and an eps file
> > named ecg.cmp.gz
> > If I did not change the file name in the graphics dialog by adding .gz
> > it told me there was no converter. If I did change the file name, it
> > told me it could not find the size of the graphic.
> > Everything set to no display, so these errors come up during PSView.
> > CVS after 9PM UMT
> > If this is going to work, it should look for file.x.gz when file.x is
> > specified.
> > This is the way man works. I can gzip the man.x files and man does not
> > know the difference.
> 
> I had a type in the last patch, will be committed soon.

The same problem persists. No change in behaviour.
Garst

Reply via email to