Herbert Voss wrote:
>
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
>
> > I tried your patch with ecg.pls.gz and it worked perfectly. If I asked
> > for ecg.pls it said there was no such file. I think this is actually the
> > right thing to do.
>
> yes
>
> > I assume the don't unzip for latex is for the case when an unzipped bb
> > file exists.
>
> yes
>
> > I tried it anyway and got a strange latex error \begi not defined (note
> > the absent n). We can track that one down later.
>
> hm, can not believe, that there is something wrong with the code,
> because this is always my way of writing docs with images. Is
> your *.bb file ok?
>
There was no .bb file. I was just checking to see what would happen.
Garst