Let them keep on living in denial.  That way - things will never improve.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Tallahassee Democrat: Gators still
too much for Seminoles
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, November 30, 2008 5:21 pm
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

FSU linebacker Dekoda Watson, who tied Rolle for team-high honors with seven tackles, shares his coach's optimism. He was saying all the right things, that FSU played Florida much better this year than last year.
Even his praise for the Gators was tainted. He said Georgia Tech had a more complicated offense and declined to say Florida was the best team the Seminoles had faced.
"We may have gotten intimidated by Florida," Watson said. "I wish that wasn't the case.
"Tim Tebow's a great athlete, but he puts his pants on the same as us."
Still no respect! They never learn do they???

-BadMan