Sent by Fran: I am glad I found this again, thanks Leon. This is so gooood,
and coming from the Tallahassee Democrat, it is even better.  "Yes, but he
has that cape.

Bowden was in no mood to dwell on his future, not when the immediate past
was so painful.

FSU linebacker Dekoda Watson, who tied Rolle for team-high honors with seven
tackles, shares his coach's optimism. He was saying all the right things,
that FSU played Florida much better this year than last year.

Even his praise for the Gators was tainted. He said Georgia Tech had a more
complicated offense and declined to say Florida was the best team the
Seminoles had faced.

"We may have gotten intimidated by Florida," Watson said. "I wish that
wasn't the case.

"Tim Tebow's a great athlete, but he puts his pants on the same as us."

Yes, but he has that cape.

The Seminoles' quest for their own superhero continues.

Column by Doug Blackburn
DEMOCRAT ASSISTANT SPORTS EDITOR

  _____