With FSU returning every kickoff to the 40, I wanted them all kicked out of
bounds!

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:11 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: VS. Bama

On Dec 1, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Steve McKibben wrote:

Meyer loves to pin the KO returner in a corner and stop them short of the
twenty, or even the ten if we can.  He's a field position maniac. But I hope
that the facts that 'bama is not a quick strike team, the seeming slump by
our KO coverage team, a very good Tide return man in Arinas, and a dry ball
convinces him to tell Sturgis to put the kickoffs into the stands behind the
goalposts!

Has that been what has been going on?

I have wondered all year why the kicker with the strongest leg on earth has
been unable to kick a ball off of a tee into the end zone.

We have had a strange # of kick-offs head out of bounds as well.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us