With all due respect, I can't imagine for one second that our coaching staff
would even think of taking a nanosecond's focus off of gameplanning to win to
consider how TT's heisman chances could be enhanced.

The best chance for Tim to repeat would be to lead the team in beating Bama,
but I don't think that's on his mind even a little bit right now.