Yes, but I have to avert my glance so I don't turn into a pillar of salt.

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:57 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Tebow 3rd in Heisman poll

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:42 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
(Scripps Howard)

It's speld hizmen.

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:32 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
(Scripps Howard)

Im not in disagreement... but if they have a fairly comfortable lead (which
I dont foresee them having anyway)... I wouldnt be surprised if htey have a
plan to pad his stats to help in the heisman race is all im sayin.

On Dec 2, 2008 1:58pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> They better be focused on winning, period.
>
> Anything else and they are asking for trouble. It took a hell of a lot of
work just to get to this point, and no one knows when we'll be in this
position -- a shot at a conference championship and a spot in the national
title game -- again.

> Alabama isn't The Citadel; they are the number one ranked team in the
nation. If Meyer and Co. are thinking about anything other than winning they
should be fired, or at least kicked in the ass.

> Go Gators!!!!
>
> Ken B. (NYC Gator)
>
> Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:23:23 +0000
> To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Tebow 3rd in Heisman poll
(Scripps Howard)
> So... IF Florida wins saturday... and Tebow has a good day... do we think
this will vault his chances at a repeat? And do you think that will be on
Meyer/Mullin mind as part of their preparation/goals? Or do you think they
(like Tebow) are just focused on getting the W.

> Woody
>
> On Dec 2, 2008 1:01pm, Shane Ford [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Tebow 3rd in Heisman poll
> >

> > The Associated Press
> >
> > Clockwise from the top left are Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford, Texas QB Colt
McCoy, Florida QB Tim Tebow and Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell.

> > Scripps Howard News Service
> >
> > Published: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 12:20 p.m.
> > Last Modified: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 12:20 p.m.
> >

> > In what is shaping up as one of the closest Heisman races in recent
years, Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford held on to his slim lead in this
week's Scripps Howard News Service Heisman Trophy poll.

> > With four touchdown passes in Oklahoma's 61-41 win at Oklahoma State on
Saturday night (the Sooners' fourth consecutive game with 60 or more
points), Bradford earned seven of 10 first-place votes. Yet his lead over
second-place Colt McCoy, the Texas quarterback, grew by only one point,
44-42. The sophomore Bradford gets one last chance to impress voters in
Saturday night's Big 12 Championship Game against Missouri in Kansas City.
Heisman ballots are due Dec. 10; the trophy will be rewarded Dec. 13 in New
York City.

> > In a pair of wins against the Tigers last season, Bradford threw for 475
yards and four touchdowns with no interceptions. Yet he will also be playing
with torn ligaments in his left (non-throwing) thumb.

> > Last year's Heisman winner, Florida QB Tim Tebow, moved up one spot to
third, followed by Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell and Georgia running back
Knowshon Moreno.

> > Compiled by The Rocky Mountain News in Denver, the Scripps poll is in
its 22nd year, making it the longest-running weekly Heisman ranking in the
country. The final poll, which comes out next Tuesday, has predicted the
Heisman winner correctly in 18 of the previous 21 seasons. Ten voters select
five players each week. The tabulations are made on a 5-4-3-2-1 basis, with
five points for a first-place vote, four points for second, etc. First-place
votes are in parentheses.

> > This week's poll, with statistics from last week:
> >

> > Player, Position, School, Last Week, Points
> >

> > 1. Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma, 30-for-44 passing, 370 yards, 4 TDs, 44
(7)

> > 2. Colt McCoy, QB, Texas, 23-for-28 passing, 311 yards, 2 TDs, 42 (2)
> >

> > 3. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida, 12-for-23 passing, 185 yards, 3 TDs, 30 (1)
> >

> > 4. Graham Harrell, QB, Texas Tech, 41-for-50 passing, 309 yards, 2 TDs,
22

> > 5. Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia, 94 yards rushing, TD, 3
> >

> > Others receiving votes: Michael Crabtree (WR, Texas Tech), 2; Chase
Daniel (QB, Missouri), 2; Shonn Greene (RB, Iowa), 2; Darryll Clark (QB,
Penn State), 1; Jeremy Maclin (WR, Missouri), 1; Alabama defense, 1.

> > Voters: Kirk Bohls, Austin (Texas) American-Statesman; Jimmy Burch, Fort
Worth Star-Telegram; Dennis Dodd, CBSSports.com; Vahe Gregorian, St. Louis
Post-Dispatch; Mike Griffith, The Knoxville (Tenn.) News-Sentinel; Michael
Lewis, Salt Lake Tribune; Bernie Lincicome, Rocky Mountain News; John
Lindsay, Scripps Howard News Service; Tom Luicci, The (Newark) Star-Ledger;
John Rohde, The Oklahoman.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: image001.gif>>