FW: [gatortalk] Re: Dad's prediction for tomorrowWoohoo!  I had a GREAT time
watching this game with two of my three sisters, their families, my parents, my
hubby, my son and a few select Gator friends!  We always have a fabulous time
watching the Gators together, but this was one of the best!

I wore my 1996 NCAA Champs tee in hopes of influencing a 52-20 final score.
I'm happy I got it half right and that we ended up on the good side of it!  ;-)

We sisters keep my dad entertained by doing all the old cheers from decades
past:

Go, Bananas
Gators got that whamma jamma
Who dat say them Gators can't jam?
Retard them, retard them, make them relinquish the ball
... and, of course, we always celebrate every win with:

We got our hands up high
Our feet down low
And that's the way we jig-a-low
Jig-a-low, jig-jig-a-low