From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve McKibben
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:11 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: According to ESPN: Mullen to Mississippi State

FSU, and now UF, both had their offensive coordinators hired away before the
game was played - I think the comparison there is pretty obvious.

I hope that they also end there.

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, A. Leon Polhill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The 2001 Orange Bowl game.  Stoops, in his second year, won.  FSU lost.

How does this compare?

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street