From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve McKibben
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: According to ESPN: Mullen to Mississippi State

>From what I hear, as of 3:30 today he will no longer be a part of our
coaching staff.

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It may be better if he goes now, rather than later.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed

  _____

From: John Vega
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:25:38 -0500
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

On Dec 10, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

Sigh... It was bound to happen to either him or Charlie. I just hope he
sticks around until after the BCS game.

Randy

Given how late our BCS game is (Jan 8th) and Signing Day (Feb 4th), I don't
see how anyone could stay around.

How does one recruit for UF and MSU at the same time?

How do you assemble a staff and be part of our staff preparing for the MNC
game?

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: image001.gif>>