From: "Gatornet Admin" <gator...@comcast.net>

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:50:26
To: GatorTalk<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Football recruit trashes undies after
 committing to Georgia

I will wholeheartedly agree that Richt is a special guy, and has 100% of my
respect as a person, but to commit to UGA just because the coaching staff
showed you some love? This was either a lonely kid looking for a family or
someone who just didn't understand what it means to be a gator.

Go ahead and trash the drawers. You're not worthy to wear them anyway.