For me, it would make more sense if Richt didn't tout his personal beliefs to
try and gain a recruiting edge, then turn around and seemingly abandon them on
a whim in order to try and gain a competitive edge.

One of the things I liked best about Spurrier is that he always kept his
personal life seperate from his coaching persona.

I can't help but associate Richt's act with that of his mentor.

Except for Mickey Andrews, I can separate the man
from his job. Although, IMHO, Booby is somewhat hypocritical, I can even
respect
HIM. Therefore, it's quite easy for me to respect Richt for his personal
beliefs, but dislike the coach. I think that makes sense.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us