Yes, Oliver, you are right.  Contact the UF Alumni Association and they will
help you set up a Start Up meeting.  All she has to do is agree to host the
meeting, find a place that will host the Peoria club where they can watch
games, and the UF Alum Asso will send out invites to Gator grads in the area
and BEHOLD:  a new gator club will emerge.

Same for everyone else who reads this.  BTW, the official sites for Gator
Club meetings receive the codes for viewing the UF feeds of athletic events
by satellite.

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street