I wish he would get some meaningful time at RB - but coaches seem to blow off walk ons.

Moody does not appear to be hungry.  I would put Chris Scott in and let him play and let Moody think abot it all he wants.

I don't know why they aren't planning to use Gillisee as the big back - in place of Moody.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami
Herald and Palm Beach Post
From: "dbadr...@gmail.com" <dbadr...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, August 20, 2009 10:04 pm
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

>>Chris Scott may only see scout team or fullback.

Hmmm...my prediction is he will have some meaningful production!

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM, <ke...@baldwinnc.com> wrote:
I don't expect anything from Debose until late in the season.  It will take a while for him to learn the offense.

Demps missed most of the track season with an injury - I think hamstring.  But I have not heard anything about Demp's injury this football preseason.  Coaches are very high on Demps - hope he can stay healthy.

The coaches are surprisingly high on Moody - considering Moody is often injured and unable to play.

Seems like coaches always overlook Rainey.

Sounds like Gillisee will only see special teams.

Chris Scott may only see scout team or fullback.

Then Mr Everything RB - Mack Brown - will be here next year.  But Meyer and coaches have not been playing true freshmen that much - mostly special teams.

If Moody progresses then Mack Brown might not see the field that much.  If Demps and Rainey could gain some more weight, block better, and get through the line of scrimmage - even less likely that Mack Brown would see the field much.