On Sep 14, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Darlene Goodfellow wrote:

> From what I understand from Warchant posts, he confused Jax St with
> Troy on the post-game audio 3 X (once after being corrected by
> Deckerhoff) and repeated the mistake in the Sunday morning
> televised game highlight show. Maybe FSN has the highlight show
> online.

There is this reference:

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=987953

Q: Coach, it looked like a situation where you tried to give it away
but couldn't.

A: It's back to that old statement I made ? you don't win games, you
lose them. We tried to do everything we could last night to lose it -
and nearly did. But again, that's why if you're going to play a game
on Monday and try to follow it up with a game on Saturday, then you'd
better play somebody that you're superior to. You just hope you're
better and are going to win the game, because you're not likely to
execute well. You ain't got but two days to get ready. You've got two
days to practice. ? And then, if you are superior to somebody, what's
the best way to neutralize the game? Rain and mud. Now, that helps
neutralize right there. It takes away speed. It takes away some
things you're scared to do. I mean, down on your goal line - and we
were backed up a lot of times last night - then you have to be very
careful with what you do with the ball, because you're throwing a
sloppy ball around there. And if it gets intercepted, it's going to
be a touchdown. That's the way it went. I didn't know it, but Ann
said, "You kept calling them Troy [in interviews after the game].
It's because I had Troy on my mind all week. I must have told my boys
about Troy last week ? there's no telling how many times. Because the
very same thing happened [in 2006] when we played Miami [on Monday]
and had to play Troy on a Saturday. We didn't pull that one out until
late either. It might have been the last few minutes like that before
we ever pulled it out. So anyway, I'm glad to get out of there with a
win.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us