It wasn't overturnable(?) as I said, but there is no doubt in my mind that if
those two shots were indeed taken at the same time, that the ball came out of
his hands before he had a chance to carry it over the line.

I'm glad that we got the call. I don't think that you can extrapolate that if
it had been reversed that we would have been in danger of losing.

My orange and blue glasses have lenses as thick as anyone's, but there's no way
that I can conclude that we didn't get away with one in that instance.

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Oliver Barry <oli...@bobparks.com> wrote:

Both of you are completely missing Jerry’s
point.  There was no camera on the goal line.  Therefore, the angle
is suspect even with the “synched” shot of the ball apparently out
of Doe’s grasp as he crossed the goal line.

No, the officials didn’t have that
technology available.  Nor does it prove anything.

As it is, Doe was credited with a touchdown.
 If that’s bad, I’ll volunteer to go run stadium steps with
him. (yet another way to blow off steam along with bull dozing and blowing
things up!)

Let’s give the kid a break here.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us