From: Darlene Goodfellow <goodfell...@earthlink.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:28:47 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Gators suspend Spikes a half
gamefor eye gouge [Barlis]

It's being compared to the Oregon situation because people are making snap
judgments based on 10 seconds of video instead of the context of the entire
game, and the people making these judgments are either fans of rivals who hate
anything Gator-related or sports media looking to fuel any imagined
controversy.