As an often-ridiculed fat man (okay, mostly by my wife) I resemble that remark.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf
Of Cecilia
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:43 AM
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: WOW - Mike Leach was right!

  I know you didn't, Keith, and I appreciate the apology.  It bothers me that
fat people... and especially fat women... seem to be the last group of people
that it's still OK to ridicule in public.  Granted, those women put themselves
up for ridicule by posing for that outlandish photo, but that's a whole other
issue.