I agree with everything that Keith wrote below.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

I disagree.  I don't think that the team and coach understand what people are
concerned about.

It's about potential.

Nobody is complaining about the UF defense.  Watching the UF Defense - you come
away impressed.  The UF defense is playing at or above their potential.  You
can easily make the case that the UF defense is one of the top defenses in the
country.

But you can't make the case that the UF offense is one of the best offenses in
the country.  The UF offense is not impressive.  The UF offense is not winning
games for us.  We have a Heisman QB but our passing offense is ranked #85 in
the country.  Our defense and special teams does a lot to help our offense -
but our offense does not usually take advantage.

We were expecting a top fuel dragster - but feel that we have a pinto.

Yes, we are thrilled at being 10-0 and are grateful for that.

Our concern is - can we win out with a pinto?  If we look like pinto,
practice like a pinto, and play like a pinto - can we just flip a switch
whenever we need to - and turn it into a top fuel dragster - when we need it?

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us