Do you think Chandler might see some tater tots in opposing arenas this
year?

Ken K
MNGator

  _____

Q&A with UF forward Chandler Parsons

Q: What's the last dream you had that you can remember?

A: Oh man. I wish Adam (Allen) was here to hear this. I meant to tell him
earlier, because I just had this dream last night. It was the weirdest
dream, but it's hilarious. So last night, I'm sleeping, and I remember that
I was at an outdoor court with coach (Larry)Shyatt . He tied my left hand
behind my back and I was outside the 3-point line and he kept having me
shoot tater tots through the hoop. Every time I missed, he'd just fire them
back at me, but I didn't have my left hand, so I couldn't swat them away. My
little cousin was in it and my girlfriend was in it. I kept getting tater
tots in the face. Then I woke up. It was just weird.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us