Taunting?  A newly convert to non-smoking?  From a person of the frock?

Disgusting!

Hang in there, Jay.  FSU isn't even a mild speed-bump.  Certainly not a reason 
to smoke a cigarette.  Just remember, it was the Seminoles that gave us tobacco.

I'm sure you are ashamed of your taunt, Doc.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Jerry Belloit <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:35:34 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] tobacco update


Wait until F$U takes the field.
Jerry
 
From:Jay Cicone [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] tobacco update
 
5 weeks no smokes. Oddly the urge to kill or maim has abated---a little, anyway.
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to