DO IT, JAY!  I'm good for one visit in the jail.  I'll bring cornbread.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 11:39:39 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] tobacco update


I’m not going to the game. Afraid I may take the field to stop a punt return. 
What do they do in that instance? I get arrested, but does the tackle count? Do 
they get a TD? Is it a do over? The answer may change my mind. I’m starting to 
get a little jumpy thinking about it.
 
From:Jerry Belloit [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:36 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] tobacco update
 
Wait until F$U takes the field.
Jerry
 
From:Jay Cicone [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [gatortalk] tobacco update
 
5 weeks no smokes. Oddly the urge to kill or maim has abated---a little, anyway.
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to