Witnesses did claim to have seen stars, so you may be right.

I'm a bit into the stereo bug, but with a twist. I enjoy building my
own speakers, but mostly with the goal of creating portable stereo
systems that run off a 12 volt battery but have very good fidelity
and are rugged enough to take anywhere. Our first Gatornet Picnic was
an example; in the middle of a state park, we had "The Orange and
Blue March" blasting.

With the whole rig set up (there's a secondary amp that controls
remote satellite speakers that I can hand from trees), I can light up
a few acres with a wall of sound that will run off a good boat
battery for about 12 hours.

My passion is more towards 60s and 70s rock and pop, especially album
cuts ("Grey Seal" by Elton John) or songs that were hits at the time
(like "Helen Wheels" by Wings) but are no longer played on Oldies or
Classic Rock stations. I love "Brown Eyed Girl," but have heard it
about 1,000 times too often. Why not throw in "Tupelo Honey" every
now and then radio stations? BTW, has anyone hear Roberta Flack's
cover of "Bridge Over Troubled Water?" Good stuff.

-Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us