I don't believe that will happen. Actually though I've been wrong in nearly
everything I've predicted lately so never mind.

Charlie

  _____

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Woody
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 3:56 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Leavitt fired at USF for striking player and lying
about it

Gatorsports.com is saying Dan McCarney is more than likely hte top candidate
to replace Leavitt.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Darlene Goodfellow
<goodfell...@earthlink.net> wrote:

I'm not sure in today's climate if he could have survived hitting a player,
but hitting a player and then *lying* about it put the USF administration in
a tight spot and they didn't really have much choice.