I just wanna say that pick 'em sux.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Bowers
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 2:05 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com; Gator News
Subject: [gatortalk] Pick 'Em results

It's been too cold here in Frosty Florida to score Pick 'Em, but we
finally scraped the ice off the ol' computer and did it.  We had a 4-way
tie for first place at 23-8.  John Bowers (ahem), Jong Limb, Larry
Green, and Steve McKibben were the winners.  In second at 22-9 were Bill
Hileman and Jimbo Murphy.  Third place at 21-10 we find Greg Mollman,
Jeffery Herman, John Vega, Kathy Byrd-Hohn, Scott Francis and Troy
Williams.

So it's time to put the lid on one of the weirdest Gator seasons ever.
More drama than we ever dreamed of.  Thanks to all for playing, we'll
plan on meeting back here in late August.

John and Oz

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us