My thinking is that everyone is just guessing at this point.  The coaches
know who is going pro, and probably have a good idea of who is going to
transition out of the program, the rest of us are just guessing at how many
ships are available.

It really doesn't matter how many we count back to last year, as next year
we won't be able to sign the full 25 anyway.  I think the author of the
article is thinking we can only sign the SEC maximum of 28 regardless of
which class they count towards and so we would only have to count 3 of them
back to last year.    It seems from several sources, that you can only sign
28 max due to the new SEC rule, and that is a shame.  In a few years, you
will find the SEC at a competitive disadvantage to other conferences unless
this is changed.

Ken K

MNGator

  _____