From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of ke...@baldwinnc.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:53 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Interesting Kiffin question and some thoughts

Yet another stupid move for USC

Great for SEC to be rid of Kiffen - Kiffen was an embarassment to the SEC

Florida has been cherry picking USC players. Namely, Prater who is 5 star WR
from IL.  USC has a RB and athelete who are pretty good - but they are from CA
- hard to pull them to Florida

As far as taking recruits from Tenn - their top 3 players are only 4 stars and
are a WR, and two DEs.  We already have 5 star DEs and we are getting 5 star
WRs.  So nothing there to raid.  They do have a 4 star QB.  We're trying to get
another QB - but I think Loeffler likes the guy that is committed to Notre
Dame.

As far as a coach - are the Boise State and TCU coaches not getting any love
now?