I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would ELECT to live in Tennessee.

From: Jerry Belloit <bell...@clarion.edu>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 10:30:37 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Interesting Kiffin question and some thoughts

Supposedly the NCAA report on USC violations will be out soon with their
proposed sanctions.  The interesting issue is that Kiffin may well be named as
one of the violators.  What will that mean for him?

Also, I see this as a double win for Florida.  USC recruits may well reopen
their recruiting and give Florida a fresh look.  I don’t think that anyone in
their right mind would see Kiffin as anything but a considerable letdown from
Carrol.  Tennessee recruits will likewise likely be reopening theirs as well.
Also, who will Tennessee likely hire?  Tuberville would have be a good choice
but now he is at Texas Tech.  Could they go after baby Bowden?

Did Skip Holtz go to USF?

What do you all think?

Jerry--
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us