  From: Jay Cicone
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:28 AM
  Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Steve Babik

  Larry Turner---I remember him fondly. I almost went after the Sheriff’s Dept.
in Gainesville with his help. If I recall, he was involved in the “Gainesville
Seven??” incident---either a participant or the team that got them off the
smuggling charges. Can’t believe Mickle is still there….I don’t get any brownie
points for knowing him!

  Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us