From: Cecilia <gator...@bellsouth.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 1:32:25 PM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Steve Babik

Larry Turner was Scott Camil's attorney well before the Gainesville Eight
charges so he helped with the defense during the trial.

I didn't appreciate it enough at the time, but I must have had the coolest
Social Sciences teacher in the world when I was a senior at Gainesville HS.
She invited Scott Camil and his girlfriend to come speak to our class about the
VVAW and the anti-war effort.  And that was while the Vietnam war was still
going on.  It was eye-opening..  I seriously doubt a teacher would be allowed
to bring someone like Scott Camil into the classroom today, and that's too bad,
IMO.

Skimming close to THFGT status,