Don't think so, but they count them in Hex.

Byte Me!

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Vega
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:09 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Fw: GatorNews -- Tuesday,
January 19, 2010

Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep?

-Zeb

On Jan 26, 2010, at 9:00 PM, JNene wrote:

Pilot was Martin Caidin, the author of the book that became the 6

Million Dollar Man. He was flying his beloved Annie.  If memory serves

me right he was about to lose his pilot's license due to a health

issue or such.

We had a mutual friend who never understood why I always thought

Martin was unstable.

-JNene