From: John Vega <zebu...@gate.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 10:33:45 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Fw: GatorNews -- Tuesday, January 19,
2010

I have a pretty nice cease and desist letter re: tradde names that we can press
into service once the UAA responds.

Recall, another option is to license the use of the mark. That retains the
property rights, and allows its use by the UAA without risking abandonment of
the the mark.

-Zeb

On Jan 21, 2010, at 4:39 PM, Arthur Polhill wrote:

I've been saying this for years now.  I got banned the first time 'cause he
couldn't find the phone number.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www..gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us