Got it. Didn't the Panthers also advance deep into the playoffs at least once?
(You can see how closely I follow the NHL)

--- On Tue, 2/23/10, Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com> wrote:
nooooo...  Lemme clarify... They are A Stanley Cup Champ.  I simply stated that
because there seem to be some surprise that there was some success in the sport
of Hockey from the state of Florida.  I was pointing out that the state of
Florida has had a Stanley Cup champ.