Uhhh Actually... the birds didnt win the Stanley Cup in the 2000's at all
until april 2009... The Lightning were the 2003-4 champs and beat the
Calgary Flames.  There was a 1 year hiatus for the entire league after Tampa
Bay won because of the NHL players strike (that basically screwed the entire
leagues reputation)...   My prediction this year (as of right now anyway)..
will be the Blackhawks vs Capitols for the Stanley Cup..

*2008-09* - Pittsburgh
Penguins<http://proicehockey.about.com/od/stanleycupbunker/a/09-Stanley-Cup.htm>

*2007-08* - Detroit Red
Wings<http://proicehockey.about.com/od/stanleycupbunker/a/08_stanley_cup.htm>