ONe more article you might want to see.  Brian Cook from the Sporting News Blog.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/60612/it_turns_out_we_all_need_20_minutes_with_tim_tebow
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Williamson
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Meyer, media and the truth all
tangled up at UF

  It might help some of you to know that this is the same reporter that tried
to get to Coach Meyer's daughter Nikki to get her to make some quotes during
the time of the revelation of Coach Meyer's health issues.  I don't know about
some of you, but personally, I think Coach has shown remarkable restraint.  He
has had several personal discussions with this individual and he has shown
himself over the last 5 years to be, in this Gator's opinion, a reprehensible
jerk and had a lot more coming than he actually recieved.  I don't know if you
all have seen the complete video's of both Deonte's interview (it lasted 10
minutes) where this jerk took one answer that fit his agenda and the video of
of Coach Meyer confronting him.  Coach  did not shout or use profanities, was
just very firm in his statments and walked away after having his say.  It might
also interest you that this guy has changed his blog entry 3 tiime since
posting it after the blow up to try to cover his ineptitude.

  If you want to try to imply that Coach Meyer has a problem, you might need a
lot more fact and insight before making that judgment.

  Eddie