Is this a David Barnhart prediction?
I agree with him except for the Oct. Game.

From: Art Wroble <artwro...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:09:49
To: GatorNews<gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatornews] Atlanta Journal predictions

Subject: Atlanta Journal predictions

 Florida will go 11-1 because of a remarkably kind schedule. The Gators play
four road games: Two against teams (Tennessee and Florida State) with new
coaches and one against Vanderbilt. The Gators will lose in Tuscaloosa on Oct.
2, but they’ll see Alabama again.
• Florida will beat Alabama for the SEC title. Just one of my dumb hunches.
Like the one that told me Texas would beat the Tide for the BCS crown. And the
Longhorns would have except for Mack Brown’s SHOVEL PASS! (Don’t get me
started.) (Alas, too late.)
• Don’t get me wrong: Alabama will be outstanding. But I recall the 2008 BCS
titlist going undefeated in the regular season and losing beneath the Georgia
Dome. I don’t believe the Tide in 2010 will be any better than the Gators were
in 2009. And I do believe it’s tough to go through the SEC unbeaten twice in
succession.
• Florida will beat a Big Ten representative for the BCS title. I’m tempted to
pick the Big Ten rep, but I’ve seen that game before. I know how it ends.
• The Big Ten rep will not be Ohio State. It will be Iowa. Ask Paul Johnson
about the Hawkeyes.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us