Dont we still owe em one from our last visit there?

I doubt Meyer has forgotten that day.

Woody (via iPhone)

On Jun 4, 2010, at 5:47 PM, oli...@bobparks.com wrote:

Is this a David Barnhart prediction?
I agree with him except for the Oct. Game.

From: Art Wroble <artwro...@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: GatorNews<gatorn...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatornews] Atlanta Journal predictions

Subject: Atlanta Journal predictions

Florida will go 11-1 because of a remarkably kind schedule. The Gators play four road games: Two against teams (Tennessee and Florida State) with new coaches and one against Vanderbilt. The Gators will lose in Tuscaloosa on Oct. 2, but they’ll see Alabama ag ain.

• Florida will beat Alabama for the SEC title. Just one of my dumb h unches. Like the one that told me Texas would beat the Tide for the BCS crown. And the Longhorns would have except for Mack Brown’s SHOV EL PASS! (Don’t get me started.) (Alas, too late.)

• Don’t get me wrong: Alabama will be outstanding. But I recall the 2008 BCS titlist going undefeated in the regular season and losi ng beneath the Georgia Dome. I don’t believe the Tide in 2010 will b e any better than the Gators were in 2009. And I do believe it’s tou gh to go through the SEC unbeaten twice in succession.

• Florida will beat a Big Ten representative for the BCS title. I’m tempted to pick the Big Ten rep, but I’ve seen that game before. I know how it ends.

• The Big Ten rep will not be Ohio State. It will be Iowa. Ask Paul Johnson about the Hawkeyes.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us