I agree with Steve.
If the athletic program were a drain on the university, it would be
different. However, if you are going to have an athletic program, it might
as well be one that's successful financially as well as on the field. You
spend money to make money.
I do think it would be legitimate to question whether you should ever put up
a statue of a living person since there is always a chance that they will do
something in the future to make you sorry you did. Now with our particular
three, I think the odds of that happening are low. However, as long as
they're alive, there is that possibility.
Helen

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us