New category...  THFR.

From: lpolh...@bellsouth.net
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 19:15:07
To: Gatortalk<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [SUN / A.P.]: 7/2 15:43 ---
        Police  report: UGA AD urged officer not to arrest [A.P. / GREG
BLUESTEIN]

Relax, Randy. At least he didn't have a talking frog.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Police  report: UGA AD urged officer not to arrest [A.P. / GREG
BLUESTEIN]

I don't know, but I'm beginning to sweat and hyperventilate. ;-)

Police report: UGA AD urged officer not to arrest [A.P. / GREG BLUESTEIN]

Are we treading into TOO HOT for Gatortalk? :-)