Dang!

From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:05:06
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [SUN / A.P.]: 7/2 15:43 ---  Police
        report: UGA AD urged officer not to arrest [A.P. / GREG BLUESTEIN]

According to WSB-TV'z Zach Klein:

BREAKING.. Source close to the UGA athletic office tells me Damon
Evans is out as Georgia's AD. Official announcement will be Monday.

On Jul 3, 2010, at 8:53 PM, Shane Ford wrote:

> Well, he does have personal experience with it now! Doesn't that
> count for some thing any more? :-)

> Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

>>> Champions
>>> 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball
>>> Champions

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us