Well, valium would tend to slow one's heart rate.  :-)

From: ken...@earthlink.net
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:55:26
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Chris Rainey

Valium?

That's a heart procedure?

Oliver, I think you're yanking my frank.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

From: oli...@bobparks.com
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:43:35
To: Gator Talk<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Valium.

From: ken...@earthlink.net
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:41:50
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

"Noninvasive cardiac procedure?"
CPR?

What could it be?

I sure hope it's not an indication of a serious problem.  He has his whole life
in front of him.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:09:35
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

Ed Aschoff (GSun) said this on Twitter:

#Gators redshirt junior WR Chris Rainey has noninvasive cardiac
procedure but Meyer thinks it won't keep him out of too any practices

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us