Yeah, I feel the same way before a bike ride. Going on a 250 mile ride this
Sat and I'm already starting to hyperventilate. J

Randy

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 6:09 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Chris Rainey

This is from today's Gainesville Sun.  Sheesh, people, he was just excited
about going to practice!!  He's ok...  No procedure was performed.

I get the same thing sometimes when I go for a run.  For the first 3 minutes
or so I'm so excited about running my heart rate goes to 180 and I have
trouble breathing.  Then, miraculously, my heart rate slows to about 130 and
I can keep going without going to the emergency room:

In other news, receiver Chris Rainey is fine after he complained of a racing
heartbeat, Meyer said.

"He had an accelerated heartbeat, but everything is fine," Meyer said. "We
have great people here who checked him out. He'll be cleared to practice in
a day or two."

Other injuries: Offensive lineman Matt Patchan has a hairline fracture of
his wrist and freshman receiver Chris Dunkley is dealing with a chronic
hamstring injury.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI
Real Estate Broker
Bob Parks Realty