From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of BertThePiggieMan
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:09 AM
To: GatorTalk
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] AJC.com: Gators
capcostsRazorbackscorrespondentherjob

Greetings, all...
   Whether it was pre-meditated on the hat choice or not, she's still
responsible for the choice. I think the firing might be a little harsh, but
she has to understand it's a possibility.

*steps onto his heavy duty soapbox*

   As for dog meat in Korea, yes, that is the case. In fact, there's a stew
that is common among older folks called "Bo-Shin-Tang" that has dog meat as
the prime ingredient. Not a sweeping, popular dish on all menus, but there
is a very small sect of folks in Korea who do consider it to be healthful.
Most of them, understand, grew up in a time when meat was meat, not a pet.
You had to do what you had to do to survive. Often times we see things
through Western eyes and don't always understand other cultures. I mean, we
don't have Hindus out picketing McDonald's in America because they serve
beef. Gotta be understanding.

*steps down and tries not to step in the mess UGaly left on the floor*

   And if you're gonna send UGaly somewhere, yeah, make it North Korea... :)

- PiggieBert the Korean culture and language researcher

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us